Tonia Smith, owner of Good Green Life, LLC, has worked in the health, wellness and fitness industry for nearly 20 years. She began her journey into plant-based nutrition nearly 30 years ago and now enjoys a vegan diet. Tonia earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics from the University of Cincinnati.
Tonia teaches yoga, mindfulness meditation, dance fitness, and Move Over Parkinson’s group fitness formats throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
A Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist, Tonia is committed to helping smokers quit. She uses innovative strategies to increase success, such as yoga and mindfulness classes geared toward tobacco cessation.
Tonia currently manages a Health Promotion and Worksite Wellness program for a local health department and heads a coalition which works to improve health outcomes and advance health equity.
In 2016, Tonia was honored with the CCTST Community Health Advocate Award for demonstrating excellence, leadership, and a passion for improving health.
- Registered Sanitarian (Ohio Board of Sanitarian Registration)
- Certified Health Education Specialist/CHES (NCHEC)
- Tobacco Treatment Specialist (The Breathing Assc)
- 500-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher/RYT500 (Yoga Alliance)
- Group Fitness Instructor (American Council on Exercise)
- Health Coach (American Council on Exercise)
- Personal Trainer (National Exercise Trainers Association)
- SOPHE (Society for Public Health Education)
- OSOPHE (Ohio Society for Public Health Education)
- NEHA (National Environmental Health Association)
- Yoga Alliance
- IDEA Health & Wellness Association